Rumble Scanner - Release Notes
- Scanner performance is no longer reduced when the ARP probe is enabled for non-local scan targets.
- The macOS scanner now supports additional interface types (loopback and tunnel adapters).
- The macOS scanner no longer prints warnings about unusable interfaces unless the verbose flag is set.
- A bug was fixed that led to the wrong result count being reported when using the
--text interface of the scanner.
- A race condition was fixed that could the scanner to crash mid-scan.
- The macOS scanner no longer crashes if an unusable interface is found and the scanner is not run as root.